Terms & Conditions for Consumers
LoveNobo.com – General Terms & Conditions for Consumers
Hello Nobó lover,
If you are reading this, you probably really care about the fine print. For those of you who just want to know if you can trust buying from us, we can wholeheartedly say yes! And if you need more reassurance, then please check out some of the reviews of those who came before you!
We have been doing business for eight years now and selling chocolate online for more than two years. In all that time we have not received a single return, only repeat purchases. :) However, if at any time you do not feel completely happy with your purchase, please get in touch through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution to make things right for you.
Treat yourself better and enjoy Nobó,
We have briefly summarized the main points of these Terms & Conditions for you below:
- Orders must be paid in advance via one of the digital payment methods available in Nobó’s LoveNobo.com webshop.
- Nobó will deliver your order within two (2) working days after receiving the payment (if in stock).
- The shipping costs in Europe are for packages up to 10kgs. See section 3 for more details
- If the Product does not meet your expectations or if you wish to reconsider the purchase for any other reason, you have the right to cancel the purchase within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of the Product and then to return the Product within fourteen (14) calendar days after cancellation notice. Nobó will reimburse the payment within 30 (thirty) calendar days of actual receipt of the Product, including shipping costs.
- Any shipping costs for returns are to be borne by the Consumer unless the Product is damaged or has been delivered faulty. In that case, any shipping costs for returns are to be borne by Nobó. The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalized bars and commercial end users.
In these Terms & Conditions, the capitalized terms shall have the following meaning:
- “Consumer/Consumers”: purchaser/purchasers, natural person or persons, acting for purposes outside his/her/their business or professional activities who orders/order Products from the Webshop. This also includes a commercial end user who orders Products from the Webshop;
- “Agreement/Agreements”: the agreement/agreements for purchase, sale and delivery concluded, or to be concluded, between a Consumer and Nobó;
- “Product/Products”: the goods Nobó offers for sale in its Webshop;
- “Nobó”: Nobó Limited;
- “Terms & Conditions”: these online Terms & Conditions of Sale and Delivery for Consumers of Nobó;
- “Webshop”: the online sales channel of Nobó – www.lovenobo.com – where Consumers may order Products.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the conclusion, content and performance of any Agreements concluded between the Consumer and Nobó. If you place an order with Nobó, you have to confirm that you agree to Nobó’s Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions will be made available to you by means of a digital link. Nobó has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, with an amendment period of 30 (thirty) calendar days.
If you receive Products that you have not ordered or find inaccuracies in a delivery, please inform Nobó as soon as possible and no later than within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Products, by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. PRICE/SHIPPING COSTS
The prices of all Products that can be ordered via the Webshop are inclusive of sales tax (VAT).
Up to 10 kgs, the shipping costs are the following :
For Netherlands and Belgium
- Free Shipping for orders above 30€
- 4.99€ shipping fee for orders below 30€
- Free Shipping for orders above 30€
- 6.99€ shipping fee for orders below 30€
For orders exceeding 10 kg please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prices of Products stated in the Webshop are subject to change, for any reason whatsoever.
Generally, all goods are deliverable from stock, but the delivery times stated by Nobó are indicative only. Exceeding a delivery period does not entitle the Consumer to any compensation. The Consumer will receive a message containing a Track & Trace code as soon as the Products are ready for shipment.
With due observance of the above provisions of article 4 of these Terms and Conditions, Nobó will execute accepted orders as soon as possible and in principle within five (5) working days. If the delivery is delayed, either because it is (temporarily) out of stock or delayed for other reasons, or if a delivery cannot be executed or can only partially be executed, the Consumer will be notified no later than five (5) working days after placing the order. In that case, the Consumer has the right to cancel the order within five (5) working days without costs.
Products from Nobó may not be used for any unlawful purpose whatsoever. On personalized Products we do not print any designs that are libelous, offensive, obscene or threatening. Nobó has the right to terminate the service to Consumers who use Nobó’s Products for unlawful activities. At all times, Nobó, for its own reasons, reserves the right to refuse orders. The Products are intended for the Consumer and the Products are not intended to be resold. Nobó may refuse orders, for example, if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that they are intended to be resold. In addition, Nobó may limit the maximum amounts to be ordered.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REPAYMENT
The Consumer has the right to terminate the Agreement regarding the purchase of a Product within fourteen (14) calendar days of delivery of the Product and then to return the Product within fourteen (14) days of termination. The right of withdrawal referred to in this article does not apply to personalized Products and commercial end users.
If the Consumer exercises this right of withdrawal, he/she shall inform Nobó thereof by email within the aforementioned fourteen (14) calendar days. The Consumer is not obliged to state the reason of the termination. After termination, the Consumer will then receive an email from Nobó containing instructions about the prescribed method of returning the Product. As soon as possible, but within fourteen (14) calendar days of termination of the Agreement, the Consumer shall return the Product to Nobó. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the Consumer.
Return shipments are only accepted if the Product is (in the original packaging and) undamaged. The basic principle here is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the Product as he/she would be allowed to do in a store. Return shipments must be properly packaged. Any shipping costs for returns are to be borne by the Consumer. In the event that any Products delivered were damaged or faulty, the shipping costs for returns are to be borne by Nobó. We will not take delivery of Products that are returned carriage forward and this will not affect the period referred to in this article 5. After receipt of the Product, Nobó will send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt. Within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of the return shipment of the Product, Nobó will reimburse the payment of the Product to the Consumer, including the shipping costs as referred to in article 3.
The Consumers must pay the price and any other amounts due under the Agreement, in advance by means of the digital payment methods available in the Webshop.
7. PRODUCT RECALL
Nobó has the right to recall Products, for its own reasons, inter alia, to prevent unsafe Products from reaching the market or the Consumer or remaining there. In case of such a recall, Nobó will take the necessary measures to inform the Consumer of the recall. Nobó will publish any recall (inter alia) on social media and will put a message on the website of Nobó. In that case, Nobó will ask you for your cooperation with such a product recall.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The word mark NOBÓ and all other marks and images of Nobó are protected under national and international laws and treaties for the protection of intellectual property. It is not permitted without prior permission from Nobó to reproduce these marks and copyrighted images and/or to make them public.
Nobó is not liable for incorrect or delayed transmission of order details and communications as a result of the use of the internet or any other means of communication in the transactions between the Consumer and Nobó, or between Nobó and third parties, insofar as they relate to the relationship between the Consumer and Nobó.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
Without prejudice to its other rights, in the event of force majeure Nobó has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of an order or to terminate the Agreement after 30 (thirty) calendar days, without judicial intervention, by informing the Consumer in writing and without Nobó being obliged to compensate for any damage.
11. EXCLUSION OF PRECEDENT EFFECT
In the event that Nobó has allowed deviations from these Terms and Conditions for a short or longer period of time, whether or not tacitly, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Consumer can never exercise any right based on the fact that Nobó applies these Terms and Conditions flexibly.
12. GOVERNING LAW
The agreements concluded between Nobó and the Consumer shall be exclusively governed by Irish law.
These Terms and Conditions consist of 13 articles.
VAT: IE2985128TH (Ireland)
Company Registration: 517919 (Ireland)